We are looking for a Performance Marketing Manager to drive mobile and social media advertising campaigns for Twoo & Ablo. You will be reporting directly to the Director of Performance Marketing.
At Massive Media, we believe that life is all about the people you meet. No matter if it’s a friend, the love of your life, or just someone to talk to. We aim to bring people together in a fun, simple and efficient way. Our company is based in the city centre of Ghent and is currently running Twoo.com and Ablo.live.
- You're always thinking about the next initiative that will drive CPR lower, gets users with increased retention, increases CTR...
- You manage and optimize performance advertising campaigns on various online channels such as Facebook, Instagram, Google, Snapchat, TikTok...
- You collect and analyse campaign data, synthesize and share results, and identify actionable opportunities and best practices to improve campaign performance
- You collaborate with the design team to develop creative test strategies and execute new campaigns to better target users and improve overall ROI
- You are responsible to create, implement, analyze, optimize and manage mobile, app and social media marketing campaigns
- Work cross-functionally with internal Product, Marketing, Finance, and Analytics teams
- Minimum 2 year’s work experience from working with direct consumer acquisition in related digital B2C business is needed
- Excellent numerical skills, ability to clean, analyse and present data to drive actionable insights
- Excellent excel skills for campaign set-up, cost reporting & analysis (bulk uploads, pivot tables & data representation – trend charts / tables…)
- Good knowledge of campaign set-up tools – creative tools, ad-servers, landing page A/B testing, tracking software, bid-managers etc.
- Extensive experience of metrics oriented reporting (KPIs + different conversion metrics)
- Strong communications skills - for both internal and external stake holders
- Ability to work in a self-directed manner
Next to a great office in the city centre of Ghent & a competitive salary, we offer a whole range of extra benefits like:
- Laptop & phone
- Healthcare benefits plan & group insurance
- Meal vouchers
- Weekly Team Lunch
- Monthly Happy Hours
- Yearly Team Event
- Unlimited Nespresso Coffee (what else)
- Fresh fruit and cereals to kickstart your day