At Massive Media, we believe that life is all about the people you meet. No matter if it’s a friend, the love of your life, or just someone to talk to. We aim to bring people together in a fun, simple and efficient way.
Our company is based in the city centre of Ghent and is currently running Twoo.com and Ablo.live.
We are looking for a Customer Care Team Lead to support our Community team from our office in Ghent.
Our international Community team consists of 70 freelance Community Managers who are responsible for translations, customer support and moderation in 38 languages.
As Customer Care Team Lead you will assist the VP of Community in the following domains:
- Gain and share insights in the Ablo & Twoo community, supported by user feedback, research and statistics
- Advise on site related aspects, based on those insights
- Handling complaints, escalations & user feedback
- Following up on our team of Community Managers
RequirementsHigher education degree, preferably in languages, communication or marketingDutch as native language, excellent knowledge of English, or vice versa. Knowledge of other languages is a plusA born multitasker with an eye for detail and the ability to work independentlyWeb literacy and a good understanding of the Internet industry
Next to a great office in the city centre of Ghent & a competitive salary, we offer a whole range of extra benefits like:
- Laptop & phone
- Healthcare benefits plan & group insurance
- Meal vouchers
- Weekly Team Lunch
- Monthly Happy Hours
- Yearly Team Event
- Fresh fruit and cereals to kickstart your day
- Unlimited Nespresso Coffee to keep you going ;)