Are you keen on safeguarding all our user data from the outside? Then a role as a security manager might be just cut out for you!
At Massive Media, we believe that life is all about the people you meet. No matter if it’s a friend, the love of your life, or just someone to talk to. We aim to bring people together in a fun, simple and efficient way.
Our company is based in the city center of Ghent and is currently running Twoo.com after having run Netlog, Gatcha! and Stepout in the past.
As a security manager you will be responsible for:
- Protecting system by defining access privileges, control structures, and resources.
- Implementing security improvements by assessing current situation; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements.
- Working on a roadmap for meeting industry standards.
- Keeping all stakeholders informed by preparing performance reports; communicating system status.
- Following up on reported vulnerabilities and making sure we get them resolved.
- Determining security violations and inefficiencies by conducting periodic audits.
- Upgrading system by implementing and maintaining security controls.
Next to a competitive salary, we offer a whole range of extra benefits like:
- Laptop & phone
- Healthcare benefits plan & group insurance
- Meal vouchers
- Monthly happy hours & Team Events
- Great office in the city center of Ghent