We are looking for a Product Manager / Product Owner to help innovate and execute product initiatives. You will play a key part in improving the experience, retention, conversion and virality of our products.
At Massive Media, we believe that life is all about the people you meet. No matter if it’s a friend, the love of your life, or just someone to talk to. We aim to bring people together in a fun, simple and efficient way.
Our company is based in the city centre of Ghent and is currently running Twoo.com and Ablo.live.
Being part of our dynamic product team, you’ll be able to:
- Figure out what users want, make it happen quickly with our rockstar engineers and designers, ship it, measure progress and make the life of our users better. Grow our company. Repeat.
- Translate ideas, problems and opportunities into product solutions by creating wireframes and/or mockups. You love giving attention to the important details without losing track of the bigger picture.
- Align the product vision with the company's strategic plan and competitive position.
- Make data driven decisions for enhancements, new features and products. Define metrics for success and failure.
- Initiate and drive multiple projects concurrently.
- In short, you will own the entire process from conception of an idea, over following up progress, to launching and evaluating the success.
- Minimum of two years experience as a product manager in an online environment.
- You are a true communicator.
- You respect deadlines, and you are able to set the right priorities.
- You are a team player and you enjoy working in various and dynamic teams.
- You are result-driven, enthusiastic and highly demanding.
- You work in a methodological and structured way, and you pay attention to details.
Do you say what you’ll do, and do what you say? Do you lie awake at night thinking about cool product ideas? Are you comfortable in Sketch? Do your friends complain about you going on and on about social media and web and mobile technology? Then apply here now!
Next to a great office in the city centre of Ghent & a competitive salary, we offer a whole range of extra benefits like:
- Laptop & phone
- Healthcare benefits plan & group insurance
- Meal vouchers
- Weekly Team Lunch
- Monthly Happy Hours
- Yearly Team Event
- Fresh fruit and cereals to kickstart your day
- Unlimited Nespresso Coffee to keep you going ;)